Dental Out of Hours:
If you need dental treatment in an emergency
- call your dentist: some practices offer appointments at short notice
- if you don't have a dentist, find one using NHS 111
- look up urgent care services that provide dental treatment
If you need to see a dentist out of hours
- call your dentist: their answerphone may advise where to get out-of-hours treatment
- call NHS 111 to find an out-of-hours dental service near you
Don't contact your GP, as they won't be able to offer emergency or out-of-hours dental care.
If you're in pain while waiting to see a dentist, take painkillers. NHS 111 can also offer other self care advice.
Out of Hours:
Health advice is available 24 hours a day by telephoning 111 or online at www.nhs.uk
When the surgery is closed and you have an urgent problem please telephone free of charge 111. If you ring 01277 821699 you will automatically be diverted to the Out of Hours Service but may be charged for the call.
The GP Walk in Centre Harold Wood is open 08.00 till 20.00 including weekends and all public holidays. Tel 01708 574000
The Minor Injuries Unit at Orsett Hospital is open Monday to Sunday 10.00 – 20.00. Doors close at 19.30. Only emergencies are seen after 19.30. On the last Thursday of the month the department is closed at 18.30 to facilitate regular training updates. The Unit is closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day – open all other Bank Holidays.