- Routine face to face appointments: These are bookable 2 weeks in advance via our reception team or our online services.
- Routine telephone appointments: These are bookable 2 weeks in advance via our reception team.
- On the day emergency appointments: These are face to face consultations. You can book these appointments via our reception team.
- Nurse, HCA and phlebotomy appointments: These are bookable via our reception team.
Booking an Appointment
When booking over the phone it will be necessary for our receptionists to ask about your symptoms. You will then be booked in for telephone triage by a GP prior to them arranging for you to come to the surgery if necessary. If you do not disclose your symptoms to our receptionists, they will not be able to book you an appointment.
Home visits are available to housebound patients. To arrange, please contact our Reception Team before 1030.
Please note: We are unable to give a specific time when the visit will take place and you may not be visited by your usual GP.
Cancelling an Appointment
If you need to cancel an appointment, please let us know by one of the following methods:
- By text – reply ‘Cancel‘ to you appointment confirmation text and it will be automatically cancelled from our system.
- By phone – call our reception team on 01277 821699 and select the cancellation option to leave a voicemail message.
- By email – email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, date of birth and appointment details.